Pros:
I don’t have a sister but I have always wanted one. I have three brothers and they are just so annoying I cannot stand them. My brother Robbie has a girlfriend, Lindsey; she is like a sister to me. She always gives me advice, takes me shopping and takes me on dates just her and me. I wish I had a sister because my friend has an older sister and she always gets advice from her. It is very hard to get advice about certain things from my brothers. I think the best thing about having an older or younger sister would have to be that you can get advice or give advice to each other. If I had an older sister I would always be with her. I think it would be so much fun to go shopping or play the same sport as them. I would love to have an older sister that I could share clothes, shoes or makeup with. I have always wanted a sister. I think things would be so much easier. I would love to have an older sister that I could get an opinion from instead of going to mom about things. Having a sister would help so much during the mornings, because I never know what to wear, or what looks good. I would love to have a sister to do my hair and nails because I am not very good with that stuff. I wish I had a sister so I could get an honest opinion from someone I trust. Having a sister would be great and very helpful.
Cons:
As much as I want a sister, I am grateful I only have brothers. I think having a sister would get annoying after a while. My brothers and I get in fight all the time. I think if I had a sister we would fight even more than how much I fight with my brothers. I like having brothers because they teach me different things to do with sports and other outdoor activities. If I had a sister I would always want to borrow her clothes. I don’t think that, that would go over very well I think my sister would get very annoyed with that very easily. Since I am not a very girly girl I think we would fight a lot if my sister was a girly girl, I feel like we would get very annoyed with each other.
Overall I would love to have a sister I think it would be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment