Pros
I love having brothers. I personally have two brothers, one older one younger. It’s great. I believe that if I didn’t have them I wouldn’t have joined sports or be what I am. I learned mostly everything I have done from watching my older brother. I also believe he made me tougher. I’m not sexist and I don’t like people who are but if I had a sister I probably would not have any self-defense and I wouldn’t be as tough. I would be a lot more girly too. I have a higher tolerance for pain because he picked on me and beat up on me. I like that. Also a good thing about brothers is they are protective. My older brother is very protective and I love it. I know that I am always safe. Even little brothers are fun too. As an older sister I like to dress my little brother up and he has been young enough I can convince him to let me. My younger brother is like my best friend. He isn’t as protective but he can help me do things and he always has fun with me. I love being able to do boyish stuff and no one holds me back or judge’s me because of it. If I had a sister it would be different. I would be the odd one. But I just fit in with “the boys”.
Cons
I don’t have any sisters but I personally think I would have loved to have one. I do a lot of things by myself because I know my brothers wouldn’t do it. Like girl stuff. Like when I ask for opinions on my clothing my brothers would always say it’s too low or too short, I would rather a real opinion. There are times when I don’t feel like playing outside and getting dirty. Then normally I would go off and be by myself but I wish I had a sister to do that with. I love to do my nails and my hair but it’s hard doing it to me sometimes. I would love to have someone to do that to and with. If I had a sister I would probably like to go shopping more and do more girly stuff. Also I could tell her girl problems that my brothers would probably laugh at or just not care about. I think that would be a lot better. I hate having brothers because sometimes they leave me out of something. Like if they wanted to go mudding, they wouldn’t ask me. They would just leave and go together. Sometimes they will match their shoes or clothing and they won’t let me because that’s “weird”.
- Rachel Kibler
No comments:
Post a Comment