Thursday, June 6, 2013

Breakfast vs. Dinner

            Pros:
            Breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day. I just love breakfast foods. I could eat breakfast foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. It is delicious my favorite breakfast meal would have to be pancakes, fruit and turkey bacon. I could literally eat that every day! I get so excited when my mom says she is making breakfast for dinner. The best part about breakfast is that the food tastes so good at any point of the day. There are so many different foods that fall under this category. Everyone says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Which I believe is true. I think it’s very important to eat breakfast every morning. I notice when I eat a good breakfast in the morning I start my day off with a lot of energy. When I eat in the morning I find myself eating less during the day. Even if I eat a granola bar or an apple I find myself eating less throughout the day. Breakfast is delicious and very important.
            Cons:
            Breakfast is great in all but some people don’t find it as important as other meals. Some people hate breakfast foods and never eat breakfast. Some people think that it’s too early to eat food before they start the day. Some families on holidays don’t even bother eating breakfast. They are too worried about preparing their major dinner or lunch. Then some people are very rushed in the mornings and they don’t get up early enough to make themselves breakfast. With breakfast there aren’t as many options as dinner has. I love to sleep in in the mornings so on the weekends I never wake up early enough to eat breakfast. I usually wake up as my mom is finishing making breakfast. So with people like me it is too early and it’s easy to miss.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment