Pros:
The nights are not fun during the school year, but during the summer they are better than the day. I love summer nights, they are so much fun. During the summer the days are so hot and humid; but then when the night comes everything cools off. I hate the summer days they are too hot sometimes. That’s why the nights are better than the day. I love hanging out with my friends during the night. Everything just gets better when it gets dark out. When it gets dark out you’re able to play with glow sticks and run around like idiots. I love having bonfires and making s’mores, spider dogs, sausage and hobo pies with my friends. Then my friend’s and I act like little kids when we hang out. So, we listen to Hannah Montana or High School Musical and go crazy at night and act like idiots. We sing and dance to the old songs and pretty much just act ridiculously crazy. The best thing about summer nights is going midnight swimming. I love summer nights they are so much fun. I can’t wait for parties and get together’ with my closest friends this summer.
Cons:
I like the summer days just as much as I like summer nights. But I hate school days just as much as I hate school nights. Summer days are fun when they aren’t blazing hot. It’s always fun to go to amusement parks and to the water parks. I love going to water parks during the day and going down the water slides. They are my favorite. I like the days because there are so many things you’re able to do. There are many places to go during the day. Many places aren’t open 24/7. Summer days are just as fun as summer nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment