Pros
Day has so many options. Every morning you wake up and decide what to do. I love having a choice. I like not knowing what’s going to happen and during the day anything can happen. You never know what is going to happen during the day. At night you mostly sleep, usually. Most people sleep. That’s kind of really boring. In the day there are many different weather conditions. You can do so much in any weather condition. At night it’s mostly cold and wet. I hate at night when there are the most bugs out. It sucks because I always get bitten. I hate it and if I don’t want to get bitten I have to wear pants and a sweatshirt and then I get hot and uncomfortable.
Cons
I love the night because my favorite thing to do is play with glow sticks and black lights and other glow stuff. I love using them and breaking them I also like the night because it makes games more fun like hide and seek and ghost in the graveyard. I also love to swim at night. It’s not pretty and relaxing. Much better than during the day when it’s mainly to cool off. I love having bonfires and roasting marshmallows and hot dogs and maybe sausage. It is a lot more fun than doing that on a grill during the day. Also I hate heat and it’s always cooler at night so in the summer the night is always the perfect temperature. I burn really easily and at night I can’t be burned unless I jumped in a fire, highly unlikely.
- Rachel Kibler
- Rachel Kibler
No comments:
Post a Comment