Pros:
Everyone is always excited for their birthday every year. But they never know what they want to get from their friends and family as gifts. Like with my family I get asked the same question every year "What do you want?” My answer is the same every year, "money". I think it’s easier just to ask for money because then the friends and family don't have to worry about going shopping, getting the gift on time, and buying the right size, style or color clothing. All around it’s just easier, all you have to do is buy a card, sign the names and throw some money into the card. My family is the worst at picking stuff out that I like. They always buy me things that my little cousins like. Then when I ask for something they never get me the things I asked for. Then I have to return it and I always feel like I am hurting their feelings when I ask for the receipts. I just like asking for money because then I don't have to go through the struggle of returning everything. It’s easier to just take the money and go shopping. I think money is the best birthday gift.
Cons:
The only bad thing about getting money for a gift is that you don't have anything to unwrap. But that’s what Christmas is for, right? Sometimes you get those cheap skates that only give you like ten bucks when you say you only want money. Then you're not able to buy the things you wanted to buy for yourself. Then there are those times that you go shopping after your birthday and then you can’t find the things you want. So sometimes it is easier to just have your friends and family just buys you the things you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment