Pros
Dinner is a great meal. It’s like the end of the day meal to catch up on your eating. If you haven’t eaten all day, you can eat a big dinner and be full all night long. Dinner is more popular anyway, not many people eat breakfast but most people eat dinner every day. There are so many chose for dinner, you can have any kind of meat or pasta or soup… etc. There are so many options to choose from any day. Dinner can be big or small and either way it’s normal. On holiday I have big dinners, not breakfasts because dinner is more important to most families. My favorite dinner is chicken. I love chicken and I can’t eat chicken for breakfast without getting comments and being told “put that back!” but for dinner I can eat as much as I want. Dinner is the last meal of the day, best for last.
Cons
Dinner is great and all but sometimes it takes too long to prepare. Breakfast is also great because you can have it at any time in the day. Just the other day I had cereal for a snack before bed. They have a thing called brunch for a reason, because breakfast fits into any meal. I love making breakfast foods. It’s so much fun, like I make breakfast for my friends and my brothers’ friends as well. I make pancakes and waffles and eggs and bacon and sausage. Breakfast is the first thing I ever learned to prepare because it’s the easiest and still the tastiest. Breakfast is also the most important meal of the day. It is the first. So many foods fall under the breakfast category. Such as, fruit, meat, drinks, dairy, and protein like eggs, vegetables like potatoes. Breakfast is just great.
- Rachel Kibler
- Rachel Kibler
No comments:
Post a Comment